Collection of Your Information
We may collect different types of information for different purposes. The information we collect is used to improve our service and includes:
In regard to the Lilani Plants app, we collect some personal information that you voluntarily give us through sign-up or usage of the app. For example, this data is collected when you sign up as a new user or add a plant image. This includes:
• Email Address
• Photos uploaded of plants
We also collect information automatically while you use the app. This data is collected while you use the app and is used only to better our service. This data is anonymous and includes:
• Number of users
• Hours of engagement
• Type of device used
• Crash data
Use of Data
Lilani Plants uses data collected for the following purposes
1. To maintain and improve the App
• To enable usage of App’s features like notifications, Bluetooth, and adding plants
• To create and maintain your account. When you sign up, your email address and username is used only to maintain your account and store plant data in it.
• To provide support and maintenance of the App
• To perform statistical analysis about the use of the App using Google Analytics
2. To send you marketing and promotional communications
• We may send you marketing materials through your email compliant to the law. You can always opt out of messages by clicking the Opt Out button in our emails or emailing us directly.
Important Note: We do not sell or trade your data to others. Your email address and username are used only to authenticate and create your account.
Third Party Services
Lilani Plants only uses Google Firebase and Google Analytics to run the app. Google Firebase is used to store personal data within the account associated with an email and Google Analytics stores usage data to better maintain the app. This data is all encrypted and protected.
Objecting to Data Use
We give you account settings and tools to control our data use. If you wish to opt out of Lilani Plants collecting your personal information stated above, click the “Settings” tab in our app, then go to “Account”, and “Delete Account”. This will delete all data associated with your account, including personal and usage data. However, this means that you will not be able to use our app.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using the app, you signify acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to these policies, please do not use our app. We are not liable for your plants.